How to Track Your Badge Activities
Register, Pick a Group, Track Badge Activities - Watch Video
REGISTER and PICK A GROUP TO JOIN
- After you've registered, you'll be taken to the PICK A GROUP page.
- Choose "Start Earning a Badge" in the group box you've decided to join.
- You may see multiple groups. If you're confused about which group you should join, just contact us.
- Once you selected a group, you'll need to login to get started. Select the blue LOGIN TO START button.
MARK YOUR ACTIVITIES and COMPLETE A BADGE:
- Some of the activities will have check boxes that you can use as you go to track 4 completed weeks.
- When you have 4 weeks checked off in an activity, you can check the red Mark Complete button. The button will turn green and say Activity Complete. (Technically, you can mark the activity as complete with this button without checking off all 4 weeks, but since you're on the honour system, we trust you'll keep track of the activities you complete without bypassing any).
- You can move past one activity to others within the same badge, then come back to it later by using the Next and Previous Activity buttons.
MOVING ON TO THE NEXT BADGE:
- Once you've completed all the activities under a badge, your Group Leader will be notified and will send the physical badge to the Pick-up Location you have identified in your online profile. In the meantime, you can start earning the next badge.
- You are required to complete each badge before you can access subsequent ones, that is, complete Badge 1 before starting Badge 2, complete Badge 2 before starting Badge 3, etc.
Manage Your Profile - Watch Video
MANAGE YOUR PROFILE:
- Select "My Profile" at the top of the page. You can change your Pick-up Location and see the progress of your badges.
- When reporting an issue, please describe as best you can what step you were on when the issue happened and what was the expected result versus what occurred.